miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

WEDNESDAY. MARCH 25TH. KEY

Here you have the answers to exercise A. Exercises B and C can be corrected online.
Tomorrow we have a rest. Our next lesson is on Friday. See you then.
Take care


A.-Complete with the past perfect or the past simple: 

1. We _____HAD ALREADY EATEN_______(already eat) when John __CAME_________ (come) home. 
2. Last year Juan ____PASSED________ (pass) all his exams after he __HAD STUDIED_______ (study) a lot. 
3. When I ____GOT____________________________ (get) to the airport I discovered I _HAD FORGOTTEN____(forget) my passport. 
4. I went to the library, then I_____BOUGHT________ (buy) some milk and finally I __WENT______ (go) home. 
5. I __OPENED________(open) my handbag to find that I _HAD LOST________ 
(lose) my credit card. 
6. When we __ARRIVED__________ (arrive) at the station, the train __HAD ALREADY LEFT__________(already/leave). 
7. We _GOT_________(get) home to find that someone ____HAD BROKEN_________ (break) into the house. 
8. I __OPENED______ (open) the fridge to find someone ___HAD EATEN________ (eat) all my chocolate. 
9. I __HAD KNOWN_________ (know) my husband for three years when we   __DECIDED___________  (get) married. 
10. Julie was very pleased to see that John _HAD CLEANED_________ (clean) the kitchen when she __ARRIVED________ (arrive).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario