jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

NO REGRETS: I DID IT MY WAY






NO REGRETS: I DID IT MY WAY

1. He said: "Now, the end is near and I face the final curtain”.
2. He told his friends: "I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain".
3. He stated: "I've lived a life that's full, I've travelled each and every highway”.
4. He declared: "Much more than this, I did it my way".
5. He commented: "I’ve had a few regrets, but they are too few to mention".
6. He claimed: "I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption".
7. He explained: "I planned each charted course, each careful step along the highway".
8. He confessed: "There were times, I'm sure you knew, when I bit off more than I could chew".
9. He said: "When there was doubt, I ate it up and spit it out".
10. He claimed: "I faced it all and I stood tall". 
11. He proudly told us: "I've loved, I've laughed and cried, I've had my fill; my share of losing".
12. He confessed: "Now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing".
13. He wondered: "What is a man, what has he got?”
14. He claimed: "If a man has not himself, then he has naught."

15. He defended: "It is important to to say the things you truly feels and not the words of one who kneels.
16. He finally declared: "The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!" 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario