martes, 10 de mayo de 2016

REPORTED SPEECH: REVISION

Reported Speech. Statements
1. “I have worked at this company since last month.” / She said …

2. “They are watching TV now.” / She said …

3. “My father will drive me to school next week.” / He said …

4. “I thought about changing my job last year.” / Alan said …

5. “I’m flying to Chicago tomorrow.” / Susan said …



Reported Speech. Questions

1) Mandy: "Are your children reading this book here?" /Mandy asked me …

2) Jason: "Who gave you this laptop yesterday?" /Jason wanted to know…

3) Robert: "Is Tim leaving next Friday?" /Robert wondered…

4) Daniel: "Will it rain tomorrow?" /Daniel asked me …

5) Jennifer: "Where do you play football today?" /Jennifer wanted to know…

6) Tom: "Where were you born" Tom asked me...


Reported Speech. Commands

1) He said: ‘Be quiet right now.’ /He urged them…

2)“Don’t open your book while you are doing these tests.” The teacher warned the students./ The teacher warned the students…

3) "Tidy your room before You go out with your friends" My mum told me.  My mum told me...

4) "Do these exercises for tormorrow" The teacher ordered the students.   The teacher ordered the students...

5) "Don't speak to me while I am watching this programme" My sister warned me.   My sister warned me...
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario