viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

DESCRIBING PEOPLE: PHYSICAL APPEARANCE


http://maeldalingua.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/physical-appearance.html






DESCRIBING PEOPLE

A.  My Appearance

              Hello! My name is Surya Nusantara. I am a boy of thirteen years old. I am tall and thin. My face is oval. My hair is long and straight. My nose is sharp. My eyes are round. People say that I am handsome.
              I have a sister. Her name is Mayang Ayu. Mayang is five years old. She is fat and short. Her hair is long and straight. Her nose is flat. Her eyes are round.

B. Assignment!
      Write a description about your own appearance.
      Your description must include:
·          Your age. 
·          How your body is like.
·          How your face is like.
·          How your hair is like.
·          How your nose is like.
·          How your eyes are like.

·          And a little about your brother/sister’s appearance.


TO LEARN MORE:


DESCRIBING PEOPLE.  BASIC.  INTERMEDIATE



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario